Back by popular demand!
Join Giles Turnbull, author of “the agile comms handbook”, for an introduction to techniques and ideas that will help your public administration open up about its work. The more you open up, the better people will understand you.
- Date and time: 3-5pm Switzerland on Tuesday, 18 April 2023
- Location: Online
- Fee: CHF 85 (incl. VAT)
In this 2-hour session, we will look at some of the basic theory, and Giles will share some practical tips to help you make it real. Attendance to this masterclass is limited to no more than 25 individuals.
We’ll look for answers to questions like:
- How does working in the open work in government?
- How do you share your work with the outside world?
- How do you decide what to share?
- How do you get buy-in for doing it?
- What are the benefits?
- How do I convince my boss that it’s a good idea?
Giles Turnbull is the founder of Use the human voice, and author of The agile comms handbook. A former member of the UK Government Digital Service's influential creative team, Giles has also worked for a number of government departments, local authorities, charities and global non-profits as well as many private sector clients.
Here's what participants of last year's masterclass with Giles had to say:
- "Thank you for this great, inspiring session with lots of takeaways"
- "Thank you so much for the inspiring insights"
- "Incredibly valuable"
The masterclass is currently at capacity. Click on the button below to register your interest for future editions of the masterclass.